Sunday, August 3, 2014

Back to school with Thirty-One gifts!

For the month of August, Thirty-One has this GREAT deal for some really cute thermals! Emma (my three year old granddaughter, and the cream in the middle of the oreo with the arrival of baby sister Sofia TWO months ago today) has already put in her request! She wants the monkey, the owl and the birdy.... Thankfully (to me, lol) she isn't too into the bug [shudder]. It is rare to find something of this quality in cute BOY offerings, too! BUGGY thermal, anyone? I think my nephews would have loved this when they were little! Please contact me to order for your grandchild or child today! I am trying to earn some new goodies from the new catalog, and would love to book a party with YOU! Will you help me?

BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIAL:
TEACHERS - book a catalog or live party with me, getting $200 or more in orders, and you will get 10% of your retail party total back from me in the form of a gift card for your classroom when your items are paid for and delivered (the gift card will be a "use anywhere" type card OR, if you prefer, a 31 gift card with me - you have a choice!).

PARENTS/GRANDPARENTS - you can book a catalog or live party with me and tell me who your child's teacher is (or select your school librarian, music, PE or other teacher!), and that teacher will get a gift card for their classroom when the order is completed and paid for.

Want an EASY button for ordering??? Order two Chill-icious thermals plus two ice packs for only $45 plus tax and shipping (tax to me is 6 1/4%, shipping is 8% - total shipped to me for this would be $51.64 (meet me in Waller, Cypress or College Station when they come in - or if you aren't local, add $4 to ship it directly to you!).

There is NO limit on the number of pairs of thermals you can order this way! THANK YOU for reading - Email me to order 

Photo: OK - I'll quit changing my cover photo now - sorry for those of you that got the changes over... and over.... and over again!

Just a note - this is a GREAT deal for some really cute thermals! Emma has already put in her request! It is rare to find something of this quality in cute BOY offerings, too! BUGGY thermal, anyone? I think my nephews would have loved this when they were little! Please message me to order for your grandchild or child today! I am trying to earn some new goodies from the new catalog, and would love to book a party with YOU! Will you help me?

BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIAL:
TEACHERS - book a catalog or live party with me, getting $200 or more in orders, and you will get 10% of your retail party total back from me in the form of a gift card for your classroom when your items are paid for and delivered (the gift card will be a "use anywhere" type card OR, if you prefer, a 31 gift card with me - you have a choice!).

PARENTS/GRANDPARENTS - you can book a catalog or live party with me and tell me who your child's teacher is (or select your school librarian, music, PE or other teacher!), and that teacher will get a gift card for their classroom when the order is completed and paid for.

Want an EASY button for ordering??? Order two Chillicious thermals plus two ice packs for only $45 plus tax and shipping (tax to me is 6 1/4%, shipping is 8% - total shipped to me for this would be $51.64 (meet me in Waller, Cypress or College Station when they come in - or if you aren't local, add $4 to ship it directly to you!).
There is NO limit on the number of pairs of thermals you can order this way! THANK YOU for reading - Message me to order :)

{Now, I'll quit changing my cover and leave you alone until next month!}
Thanks for reading!
*Ü* Nanc ><>
Stampin' Up!: http://fancynancykay.stampinup.net  -  https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=73838
Thirty-One: 
http://www.mythirtyone.com/77170/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/FancyNancyKay-Scrapbook-Kits-and-More/102881469747319

No comments: